Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center announced the competition for a $12 million renovation of the hotel’s public spaces and restaurants, which includes the addition of four new dining concepts: Top Draft, Centennial Grounds, New South Kitchen and Views Lobby Bar.
The renovations, which were made to the south tower of the hotel, were designed to create a connectivity destination for residents and guests. Located within the world headquarters of CNN, the revitalized hotel acts as a hub for business, news and social interaction. The new lobby evokes a sense of creativity and collaboration with common tasks and long welcoming areas. Separately, the multiple new food and beverage outlets accommodate any gathering – from a business meeting to a drink with a friend.
“The ultimate goal of the hotel’s renovations was to create welcoming and fun spaces for all types of guests, while showcasing our Southern hospitality and Omni’s signature service,” said Keith Butz, General Manager. general from the Omni Atlanta Hotel to the CNN Center. “We are primarily a convention hotel, but our business has changed due to COVID-19, and these completed renovations, along with our prime downtown Atlanta location, will lead to a great place for visitors to Atlanta. as well as for the inhabitants. .”
Building renovations include the following:
- Best Draft: The perfect destination for game day, Top Draft is within walking distance of Mercedes-Benz Stadium and the State Farm area and offers the perfect pre- and post-event experience for all your sporting needs. From an extensive menu of bar favorites with a sophisticated twist, including homemade pork rinds and butter-poached lobster fries, food is front and center at the new elevated sports bar. The bar also has an open-air terrace with views of the Centennial Olympic Park, providing guests with communal counters and lounge chairs. Top Draft has 20 TVs atop its spacious bar, with 25 draft beers and premium cocktails. With sporty ties incorporated throughout the space and vibrant hues to liven up the mood, Top Draft will be the best place in town on game day.
- Centennial lot: Centennial Grounds takes coffee to a new level with its sophisticated, airy design and light bites any time of the day. Design elements including stone and brass accents add to the overall elevated feel of the space. The coffee bar offers homemade pastries and sandwiches, fresh fruit smoothies, homemade ice cream, and local snacks prepared to give guests a taste of Atlanta. With spacious workspaces, lounge seating, extensive connectivity and all-day coffee. Centennial Grounds offers guests a welcoming and cosmopolitan space ready to be the backdrop for your work destination.
- New south kitchen: The New South Kitchen offers guests a modern twist on classic Southern charm, as evidenced by the menu and concept design. The bar’s blue design elements carry over to this space, which contrasts with the plush floor and black metal fixtures dotted throughout. Designed to resemble an eclectic living room, this inviting breakfast and lunch spot offers comfort food including peach cobbler, French toast and sweet tea fried chicken. From the build-your-own shrimp and grits bar to Executive Chef Greg Wright’s family recipe fresh cookies, New South Kitchen embodies the flavors of Atlanta and the heart of Omni.
- Lobby Bar Views: The sophisticated lobby bar with stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park offers guests a communal gathering space with an extensive list of bourbons, international wines, local beers, and craft cocktails. The design combines southern elegance and modern whimsy with clean stone finishes, north and south curated gallery walls, and traditional hanging rugs that turn into art as they melt onto the floor. Customers can sample globally inspired tapas like Vietnamese meatballs, chicken nuggets, and chili cheese sliders from its chef-inspired menu.
- Lobby renovations: As guests enter the hotel via the South Tower, they will be greeted by a sense of community and accessibility with communal tables and soft design elements seen throughout. Reception counters project a sophisticated atmosphere with metal and stone accents, while lounges in the lobby provide a comfortable space to work or hang out with a friend.
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center follows Omni Hotels & Resorts’ Safe & Clean program, which launched in May. In collaboration with Ecolab, the initiative includes detailed cleaning guidelines, processes, procedures and plans to help ensure the health, safety and comfort of guests and associates. The program follows guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and also meets or exceeds the “Safe Stay” initiative established by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
For more information or to book a stay, group meeting or event at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, visit https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/atlanta-cnn-center