Client: The Sebel Pier One Sydney
Nestled alongside the Sydney Harbour Bridge and offering panoramic Sydney Harbour views, The Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel built on, and over, the water. The property offers 165 luxury hotel accommodation rooms and suites, a waterfront Sydney restaurant and bar and some of Sydney’s best conference and meeting rooms and venues.
Managed by Mirvac Hotels, The Sebel Pier One did not have it’s own website and the property’s online presence was represented on www.mirvachotels.com.au; a strategic decision was made by the owners to create a new dedicated website to raise the online profile of the hotel.
Hotel Internet Marketing, through the contribution of sister companies Hotel Website Designers [www.hotelwebsitedesigners.com] and SEO Works [www.searchengineoptimisationworks.com] researched and analysed the market and online competition and devised a website development strategy focussing on the key strengths of the hotel
- Location in context with the destination icons of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour waterfront
- The unique blend of 100 year old heritage buildings and contemporary chic décor of this classic luxury hotel
- Excellence in F&B and Conference and Catering Services
Working closely with the management team and owners, Hotel Internet Marketing Strategies completed the following development program:
- Clarified management objectives
- Identified key website visitor expectations
- Developed a website revenue conversion strategy
- Identified the key content required
- Completed a Search Engine Optimisation plan
- Documented a website development brief
- Having defined a clear hotel website strategy, HIM briefed the website development team and hotel SEO team, actively managing the process from conception to launch and beyond.
- Website traffic grew from a zero base to over 10,000 visits within 90 days of launch
- Site now receives over 25,000 visits per month
- More than 21% of web visitors click through to the Online Web Booking Engine
- The property receives over 100 Online Conference and Event Enquiries per month
“We couldn’t be happier with our web presence. The results, and the revenues, speak for themselves”